13 April 2020

Here I am again

Hello furiends

I can't believe it's more than one year that I have been in blogland. So many things happened. I moved. But don't worry, I took my human furiends with me. I have a garden now but I am too scared to go far away... You never know when I suddenly have to be a street kitty again and I don't want this! 

It's nice here. The flat is much bigger and I can run very long distances from the entry to the kitchen. My human furiend says I need plenty of exercise because I am too fat. If you have a fat kitty, don't tell him. It's mean. I just ignore her. 

At Ally's Angels they have another challenge (monthly, but I keep forgetting posting it here too) and my human furiend made this card. She is not much in her craft room anymore. She said, she lost the joy in making cards. But I am pretty sure she will get back to that mood soon. 


Hope to be back again soon, brahahahahaha. 

Meow-meow,
Elly

3 Kommentare:

Fikreta hat gesagt…

Oh so happy to see you back!
Wish you wonderful time in your new home!
Gorgeous card!
take care and stay safe!
hugs

Bernadet hat gesagt…

So good to see you are back Ally!

Yeah, I know.... moving costed a lot of time, but heee, you're happy with your new home and hopefully your cats too.
Your card is so lovely!
Love the die's you've used.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) hat gesagt…

Hi Elly and Ally! :) I was far from blogland too, and I had no mojo as Ally... It happens sometimes... But time flies and so we all are here again :)
Love this card, Ally's style is always so sweet and different. The girl is coloured very well and all the design looks so pretty, as well the little snails.
Hope you will love your new home and enjoy the big spaces.
Hugs and cuddles to you both