16 Februar 2017

Wedding box

Hello furiends

What's up? I am having fun with my human furiend, she plays with me a lot and I love it. I think she feels bad because I still am not allowed to go outside. She ordered some tracking collars in the States and as soon as the package arrives I will have to wear a collar with a transmitter and she then can loCATe me everywhere. In case you are interested here is the link to the store where you can purchase the tracking system: http://www.com-spec.com/thecatlocator/

Here she made a video for the furiend who caught me and saved my life when I was very sick:
She loves when I wag with my bent tail (of course I do it on purpose because she loves it so much).

I don't know if she ever showed you this wedding box she made two years ago. She told me it took her ages to cut out all the flower pieces and leaves. Inside the box she created a wedding cake.

 
 
 

See you later furiends, maybe I am allowed to blog a little (she does not like when I am at the PC on my own... as if I would watch naughty cat vids on YouTube *sigh*).

Meow-meow
Elly

6 Kommentare:

Fikreta hat gesagt…

Oh so sorry yo are not allowed to go outside.
my brother makes catio for my kitties so they can be outside.
thank you for link,I need that collar!
great video! you are so fast kitty!
wedding box is gorgeous!
love color and pretty flowers.
have a nice day!
hugs

Diny hat gesagt…

Schitterend.....wat ontzetten leuk gemaakt Elly!
Groetjes Diny

Lisa hat gesagt…

I love watching videos of you, Elly!! You are soooo cute!! I'm sorry you can't go outside right now. Hopefully the collar will arrive soon!! Ally's box card is stunning!! It was so worth the time it took to cut out the flowers!! Wow, I absolutely love, love it!! The cake looks amazing!! What a spectacular project!! I hope you both have a wonderful day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hi Elly, you are adorable and I loved watching you chase after your ball!! You don't want to go out in the cold anyway and by the time your new collar arrives, it may be much nicer and warmer for you. Ally's wedding box and cake is stunning, I love the colours and the gorgeous flowers and leaves, she is one clever lady!
Hugs
Gina xx

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous project! x

Dr Sonia S V hat gesagt…

WOW the box looks amazing
Cheers
Dr Sonia