14 Februar 2017

Playing with my soft balls is fun

Hello furiends

I hope you are doing great. I had a purfect evening with my human furiend. She got all the toys from under the couch (I love when she is doing it...she meowns and greowns and I think it is very funny and I watch her carfully when she is doing it).

She filmed me when I was a little confused with the glass table in the living room. I was not very amused!


But she threw me some soft balls after that and when we were finished playing balls I watched her crafting. She made another card that I can show you today.


Have a pawesome day, furiends!

Meow-meow
Elly

6 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Oh Elly, you are so adorable!! How cute you are playing with the glass table!! I can see where it would be very confusing!! Ally's card is stunning!! I love the shape and the design!! The little reindeer-people are absolutely adorable!! Did you help her color them? Because they look so amazing!! The shaker in the center is fabulous!! I love, love this!! So, so gorgeous!! I hope you both have a wonderful day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diny hat gesagt…

Wow.....wat een schitterende kaart Elly!
Groetjes Diny

Fikreta hat gesagt…

hello
my cats also are confused with glass table!
gorgeous card!love sweet images and love all pretty details!
have a nice day!
hugs

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Oh Elly you are so funny and I'm sorry to say I did laugh whilst watching it (sorry)! Ally's card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours, the images and the shaker element - she is a very clever human.
Hugs
Gina xx

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

How funny our furbabies can be. Mine stops in his tracks to watch tv, lol. Such a gorgeous card!
Hugs, Sherry x

Lisa Andersson hat gesagt…

Hi Elly and Ally! It sounds like you've had a wonderful evening, playing and crafting. The card is so sweet, love the colours and the sentiment and all the gorgeous embellies.
Hugs, Lisa