15 Oktober 2018

It's a wedding couple!

Hi furiends

It's me, the bad blogging kitty! I had to give my human furiend cuddles as she now finally believes that Mr. Grumpy aka George must have gone to the woods to die. We cats do that sometimes, you know. To spare our humans the pain but my human furiend says it's more painful to not know what happend than to know old cats pass the rainbow bridge. I give her much love now.

Look, this is George, I found him very handsome, even though he had no teeth anymore and you can see his flabby cheeks.

She is also sad that the challenge blog of Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia closes down. It's their last challenge and Gina and Jay (the owners) are sorry too that the blog closes down. But it's so difficult to find sponsors and my human furiend knows this problem too.
 
My human furiend always finds sponsors but then most of them have to be reminded all the time to send the winner the prize and this just takes too much time and also is quite annoying and also embarrassing towards the winner! So she will be sponsoring her blog herself. She bought

But anyway, this is the card she made for the last challenge.
OK, gotta go and check out your blogs, furiends!

Meow-meow
Elly

5 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Elly, I'm so sorry about your friend, George. He was one handsome kitty. Ally's card is stunning!! I love the easel design and the adorable couple!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Have a great day, sweet kitty!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bernadet hat gesagt…

So sorry to hear from George Elly.

But your card is awesome! How clever the little weddingcouple on the bottem of your card

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

It always makes me so sad to hear about George. I am a huge animal lover and can't imagine what Ally must be going through - make sure you give her lots of cuddles Elly.

Ally, your card is so beautiful and in my favourite style too:) Thank you for being such a fabulous DT member.
Hugs
Gina xx

Lisa Andersson hat gesagt…

So sorry about your friend George, Elly. And tell Ally her card is absolutely stunning, love the design and the colours too. And give her a big hug to comfort her, I know she is sad about George. It's a good thing she still got you, Elly.
Big hugs to both of you
Lisa

Fikreta hat gesagt…

sorry about your friend.
card is gorgeous
hugs