26 Juni 2018

These worms taste yuk!

Hi furiends

It's me ... I know I am a bad blogger, not like my human furiends blogger kitty Bailey who was much more active than I am ... also with commenting. 

Life is getting back to normal. I kinda start to like Scarlett the dumb face. Sometimes we play together. My humam furiend opened the cat flap for her but she does not want to go down the cat ladder. And since she still doesn't let my human furiend touch her she can't get any help. She is rather suspicious when my human furiend is in sight. Maybe this is because she had to go to the vet twice and now she doesn't trust my human furiend anymore; as if she ever did trust her *lol*

Look, here are a few piccies of how we play and how she plays.





At Ally's Angels starts a new challenge and my human furiend made this card, also as a DT member of the Aliciabel designteam.


She really is into easel cards at the moment, don't you think! 
I like the worms, I always tried to snatch them from her craft table when she did not pay attention. They did not taste at all, yuk!

Have a pawesome time, furiends!

Meow-meow
Elly
 

4 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Hello, Elly!! I'm so glad you and Scarlett are getting along better!! Hopefully she will trust Ally soon, too :) You are both so absolutely adorable!! And wow!! What a stunning card Ally has made!! I love, love the design with the bottles and easel!! The image is fabulous!! Those worms don't look tasty at all!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hey Elly, I am so pleased that you and Scarlett are becoming friends. I love the pics of you both!

Ally's card is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully! I love the bottles and easel design!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Fikreta hat gesagt…

hello
Im so happy you start to like Scarlett.
those are so nice photos.
card is wonderful!
hugs

Bernadet hat gesagt…

Wonderful photo's Elly!
Your card is awesome.
Like the colours and shape and all the great details!