13 November 2017

Shells, hearts and furry kisses

Hello furiends

My human furiend is busy busy busy and has no time to play with me. So I am trying to make her jealous and only cuddle with the male human furiend. I think she does not love me anymore as she does not pay any attention at all. 

But she has been playing in her craft room and she made a new card for the challenge over at LHOSM (and I am late posting because I forgot the time when I was cuddling). She used some shells from her vacation in Sweden. I tried to play with the shells but when I dared to jump up on the desk the glue was dry already.

I will be nice and snuggle up with her tonight. I think she needs some furry kisses!

Meow-meow
Elly

4 Kommentare:

R's Rue hat gesagt…

Love.

Lisa hat gesagt…

Oh, I know Ally still loves you dearly, Elly!! And your furry kisses will make her happy :) Ally's card is stunning!! I love the beautiful image!! It's colored perfectly!! The shells are an amazing touch!! I love the layers and design!! So gorgeous!! Enjoy your snuggles!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Fikreta hat gesagt…

Im sure she love you but she is busy.
Card is gorgeous. Hugs

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

Gorgeous creation Ally, love the image and those shells! Elly, I am sure she will enjoy your furry kisses. :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads