15 Oktober 2017

*** wish upon a star ***

Hello furiends

How are you? I know I'm not a very good kitty at the moment, I only post once in a while and I rarely come to see your blogs. I promise I will get better!

My human furiend has been on vacation to Norway (she has been on the world's first all vegan ocean cruise). She came home extremely happy. She told me how pawesome it was that she was able to eat all she wanted without thinking if there are any animal products used for the food. She said she never seen so many happy people like she did on this cruise. 

Anyhoooooo here is her card for the Lovley hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge. The theme is "Trim" and guess who had fun helping her with the ribbons and trims? Qui, c'est moi, ha ha!



Have a lovely time, furiends. I will soon come to see your blogs and leave some furry love!

Meow-meow
Elly

5 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Oh wow, this is amazing!! Ally did such a gorgeous job on this!! And you did a wonderful job helping with the ribbons and trims, Elly!! The layers, the details, the image, it's all so fabulous!! I love, love it!! And I'm glad Ally had a great time on the cruise, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Fikreta hat gesagt…

hello
Im so glad your human furiend vas on vacation and so happy!
card is stunning!
love it!
hugs

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

Oh wow, gorgeous creation, lovely image and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Pamellia hat gesagt…

What an absolutely gorgeous card Ally!! Just wanted to pop in and say hello to you and Elly. It's been a long year and I have lost track of so many of my bloggy friends during my absence. I hope all has been well with you and you've been enjoying your vacation!

I hope you've been having lovely autumn weather. Our temperatures have been up and down this autumn, but at least the nights are getting cooler and I'm thankful for that. We've had lots of rain and I'm hoping that's a sign that we will get lots of snow this year. Wouldn't that be great!! lol. sending hugs :)

Bernadet hat gesagt…

What a great card Ally.
Love the colours and al the fab details.