27 Juni 2017

Christmas in summer

Hello furiends

Oooh it's getting cooler this week. At least that's the weather forecast. My human furiend is happy dancing. She says she needs the cooler nights to get proper sleep and she needs the smell of rain too. I also like the smell of rain as well as I like the sound of rain when I am sleeping in my cosy beds.

My human furiend took the opportunity to make a Christmas card for the new challenge at Inky Chicks. I heard her saying that she is much behind and desperately needs to make Christmas cards. I don't know what the problem is; it's not even July yet!

Oh that reminds me of something: I think they just gave me a date of birth when they made my passport. And it's July the 1st. My human furiend gets all excited about it and she says she thinks I am three years old. I can't remember how old I am. And I don't care actually. I am young at heart and that counts. No matter how old I am I always love to play with my soft balls :)


Meow-meow
Elly

8 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Ja, so ein halbes Jahr vergeht richtig schnell und die tolle Weihnachtskarte ist deinem Frauchen wirklich gelungen!
Bei uns in österreich ist es aber noch immer so heiß und ich klebe am papier fest...also gibt es auch noch keine neuen Karten.
Liebe Grüße
Martina

Fikreta hat gesagt…

I hope your human friend will get cooler nights!
card is gorgeous!
love it!
you are so cute in this video!
have purrrfect day!
hugs

Lisa hat gesagt…

Hello, Elly!! I'm glad it's cooling off there!! Ally's card is stunning!! I love the texture and layers!! The little elf is so sweet!! I love the stars and flowers!! It's almost your birthday!! Happy one a few days in advance!! I hope you and Ally have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty hat gesagt…

Have a wonderful Birthday kitty :) love your card image is awesome and adore the wintry feel and your first card done for xmas go girl :)

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hi Elly, it has cooled down here massively by about 20 degrees, it is so much nicer. Happy Birthday for Saturday! Love the shaker card Ally! The papers are gorgeous and I love the image!
Hugs
Gina xx

Pamellia hat gesagt…

Oh how I love Christmas cards and this one is fantastic! I just love the deep red and green with the neutrals. The sentiment tucked in behind the frame is a wonderful focal piece and your elf is just adorable. Such a fun and festive card!! I hope you and Elly are enjoying your summer so far, sending hugs. :)

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card, love the image and design! Love the video. :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Bernadet hat gesagt…

Oooh Ally, this is really gorgeous!!