01 Mai 2017

The blue lake and what about the taste of butterflies?!

Hello furiends

How are you today? My human furiend had a day off today as she always has on May 1st. But instead of playing all day with me she spent her time at her computer and her phone and she made a backup that didn't work and she was very upset and nervous. I think I will punish her tonight with bringing my toys into her bed and jump over her all the time. She really is supposed to entertain me when she is home! I think you all do agree. 

Weather is nasty, she stayed home. Normally she goes out and feeds the pigeons at the train station. I tell her efury time to bring one home so that I have company but she says she cannot bring a pigeon home. But I saw all the food she stores for them in her craft room. The birdies would not be hungry if they lived here.

Today is her first official post for Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia team. She is late, she was supposed to post this yesterday but her computer did not work and she was away all day at a beautiful lake. I will show you a piccie below. But first comes her card. And on the challenge blog you get all the information about the sponsor for the current challenge.


I like frogs. And I bet the frog likes all the butterflies on the card. I like butterflies too, they are yuuuuuuuuumie!! Very tasty they are. I haven't had one since I live here in Switzerland though, so do don't get upset *rolling with my eyes*.

Look my human furiend was here:

Okay, I gotta go, she cooks something and I really need to check if she drops something! 
Talk to you later, furiends!

Meow-meow
Elly





8 Kommentare:

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hi Elly I hope you are behaving yourself and not getting up to any mischief! Such a beautiful card Ally! I love the colour combo and gorgeous design. OMG This is such a stunning picture, wish I could have been there with you!
Hugs
Gina xx

Fikreta hat gesagt…

hi.
Im sure your human furiend will play with you after she is done with her work.
I agree with you ! I want pigeon too!
card is veryy pretty!
and lake is beautiful!
have a purrr-fect day!
hugs

Lisa hat gesagt…

Happy first of May, Elly!! I hope you don't give Ally too much trouble with your toys...computer problems are no fun!! Wow!! Ally's card is amazing!! The layers and details are spectacular!! I love the colors and the sweet image!! Stunning!! And what a gorgeous lake!! The clear water is beautiful!! I hope you both have a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

Hello Elly! Fabulous card Ally, love the image, colors and design! Gorgeous pics of the lake, wow!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Pamellia hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card, wow! I love the bold and vibrant colour palette, works so well with the black accents! Wonderfully unique shape, and all those tags are so much fun! Beautiful image, your colouring is amazing!!

Well our weather here has also been cold and rainy, but last year we had such a horrible drought that I dare not complain about the rain. lol. Those photos are stunning, wow! Not sure where it is, but I have never seen water that crystal clear before, so stunning!! I think I would never want to leave such a place! lol. hugs :)

Beth Brovold hat gesagt…

WOW to all your pics...LOVE the fabulous landscapes AND your card reflects all the beautiful colours in them...STUNNING!!
Take care,
Beth

Donna hat gesagt…

Another super card sweetie.
I love this sweet Tilda image, and frogs are a fav of mine too.
It's such a gorgeous scene that you have created. I could jump right in and join Tilda and her friend!
Crafty hugs, Donna xx

cebelica hat gesagt…

Awwww Elly ... I'm sorry you didn't get all he attention you wanted. I'm sure your human friend made up to you for this by now.
That lake your human friend visited is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing the pics.
The card is gorgeous too. So many wondeful details.
Hugs to you and your human friend. :) Xx